Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Colin Grant

A short while ago some kind person provided a link to a really good
Thunderbird calendar. I used it and it was great - including the
graphics (win xp).

Since then I've had a bad crash and lost the file and the ling!! I
really want to reinstall,

Help!! Please.

Colin

Boomerang

Colin Grant wrote:

> A short while ago some kind person provided a link to a really good
> Thunderbird calendar. I used it and it was great - including the
> graphics (win xp).
>
> Since then I've had a bad crash and lost the file and the ling!! I
> really want to reinstall,
>
> Help!! Please.
>
> Colin

You mean this one?:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/

HTH,
Boomerang

john avery

does the mentioned calendar synchronize with palm desktop/palmpilot?

Boomerang wrote:
> Colin Grant wrote:
>
>> A short while ago some kind person provided a link to a really good
>> Thunderbird calendar. I used it and it was great - including the
>> graphics (win xp).
>>
>> Since then I've had a bad crash and lost the file and the ling!! I
>> really want to reinstall,
>>
>> Help!! Please.
>>
>> Colin
>>

> You mean this one?:
> http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/
>
> HTH,
> Boomerang

Boomerang

john avery wrote:
> does the mentioned calendar synchronize with palm desktop/palmpilot?
>
> Boomerang wrote:
>
>> Colin Grant wrote:
>>
>>> A short while ago some kind person provided a link to a really good
>>> Thunderbird calendar. I used it and it was great - including the
>>> graphics (win xp).
>>>
>>> Since then I've had a bad crash and lost the file and the ling!! I
>>> really want to reinstall,
>>>
>>> Help!! Please.
>>>
>>> Colin
>>>

>> You mean this one?:
>> http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/
>>
>> HTH,
>> Boomerang

No, Mozilla Calendar doesn't support palm synchronizing at the moment.

This is a quote from the FAQ:
"Does it synch with my Palm Pilot?
The calendar does not yet synch with your Palm Pilot."

HTH,
Boomerang

Mozmail vs. Thunderbird... Axl Firefox 5 08-19-2003 07:29 PM
Thunderbird Bryce Hardy Firefox 1 08-12-2003 03:19 PM
Linking Firebird / Thunderbird jimm67(nospam) Firefox 0 07-06-2003 01:46 PM

Advertisments