Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Open links in new Window Mozilla firebird

Open links in new Window Mozilla firebird

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Anders_Lind=E9n?=

Hi I use Mozilla firebird and I will never go back to IE,
I miss a little funktion which open links in a new window,

etc. when i reveve a link in an ICQ message, and i have a Website open
in a window. when i click on the link the new web site will appear in
the last used window. I doesn't like that, I want that the new site will
appear in a new windows,

I use Windows XP, and Mozilla firebird 7