Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > FT Ruby/Watir Contractor Needed

FT Ruby/Watir Contractor Needed

Jeff Fry

<head>
</head>
face="Courier, Monospaced">Hey, would you like the chance to code in
Watir/Ruby 100% of the time, in a contract that has the potential to
grow for the right person?<br>
At Lyris Technologies we create server-side spam blocking software and
applications to manage and report on legitimate email campaigns. We are
a small and very profitable public company, and our customers include
major businesses, non-profits, universities and both major political
parties.<br>
We have a full time contract position available for an experienced
Watir/Ruby Automation Engineer. This isn't a test automation position -
we use GUI automation in one of our core business applications - but we
are looking for someone who understands how to design and build a
solid, flexible, reusable test automation framework. Solid experience
with Watir is essential, as is experience coding in Ruby (beyond
Watir). Having contributed to Watir development is a big plus.<br>
Contractors close to the San Francisco Bay area are preferable, but we
are open to anyone with the legal right to work in the U.S.<br>
We are looking to find someone who can come in to this high-profile
contract position and show quick results. If the above sounds
Jeff Fry<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.lyris.com/customers">http://www.lyris.com/customers</a><br>