Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozilla Mail troubles (newbie)

Mozilla Mail troubles (newbie)

Orlando

I have a problem using mozilla mail with my gmx.net account. Although i
use the same smtp server/authentication as i've used in outlook, mozilla
mail states that the server is unavailable (When sending mails with
outlook, it works, so it seems to be a client-related problem). Please
help & TIA!