Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > newbie question on Data Access Application Block

newbie question on Data Access Application Block

Raymond Du

Hi,

I downloaded Microsoft Data Access Application Block v2 and installed it on
my computer. The manual states the first step is to "Add Reference" to the
Dll, problem is no Dll comes with the installation, only the source codes in
C#/VB.Net, so what should I do? Should I compile source projects into Dll
and copy it to my project's bin directory?

Thanks in Advance

Joe Fallon

Yup.
You answered your own question!