Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Debugging SP

Debugging SP

SKG

I have never done tsql debugging in .net.
In Server Explorer i connected to sql server.
i am executing a stored procedure on that server.
How can i step into the stored procedure.?
TIA

Mr. Dot Net

Just put a breakpoint on the SP ubder serer explorer through the normal .Net
IDE

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...