Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > redirect URL's, return URL's, and URL Parameters

redirect URL's, return URL's, and URL Parameters

Jon paugh

Hi,

In our app we have many cases where there are return
buttons. In some cases these return buttons are on search
result item pages, and the return button allows the user
to return to the search. On other pages the return button
goes back to some other record. In all cases, there are
some parameters involved.

Basically, we have a web app with a lot of complex
navigation.

Any ideas on how to handle this web? We looked at the
User Interface Process Application Block, but I don't
know if we want to stick our ENTIRE app into XML or have
a single controller for the entire app which is what that
seems to require. What are others doing?

Having each developer add their own return URLs to
session seems like a bad idea...

Thanks!

Jon Paugh

Tee

You don't have to let all your Back buttons be server control. Some of them
could be just a client side button with javascript code back to previous
page.

news:2a27801c465ed$b1eab4e0$(E-Mail Removed)...