Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > just saying hi

just saying hi

James McCarthy

just got added to the mailing list & saying hi.
--=20
My Blog: http://27degrees.blogspot.org

James Britt

James McCarthy wrote:
> just got added to the mailing list & saying hi.

Hi!

Welcome!

Are you new to Ruby? Would you like some pointers?

http://www.rubygarden.org/faq/dispat...n&action=index
http://rubyhacker.com/clrFAQ.html

James

James McCarthy

na, I've been used it for my project last year (cgi, ick) & then didnt
do any programming until last week.

I thought I would never like programming again (after cgi), and then
ruby has just fixed that right up.
I seriously cant believe how OO it is, I think of how I might get
something to work, I code it, it works.
Beautifull is the only way I can describe it.
Thanks though.=20
> Are you new to Ruby? Would you like some pointers?

--=20
My Blog: http://27degrees.blogspot.org

Just saying hi quickly oOgerryOo Wireless Networking 0 12-14-2007 05:55 PM
just saying... Martin DeMello Ruby 1 03-08-2007 06:30 AM
Saying you're an MSCE when you're not =?Utf-8?B?QW5keSBTbWl0aA==?= Microsoft Certification 13 10-18-2005 02:39 PM
It's goes with out saying but just incase, DONT OPEN THE ATTACHMENT. Dr Gonzo Digital Photography 1 01-04-2005 11:37 PM
Just saying hi! Jonathan A+ Certification 4 07-12-2004 06:36 PM

Advertisments