Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozilla 1.5 & calendar installation

Mozilla 1.5 & calendar installation

Colin Grant

Help please, how do I install the calendar in Mozilla 1.5. In T Bird it
is done via Tools, Options but I can find no Options in Mail/News for 1.5

Thanks
Colin

Leonidas Jones

Colin Grant wrote:

> Help please, how do I install the calendar in Mozilla 1.5. In T Bird it
> is done via Tools, Options but I can find no Options in Mail/News for 1.5
>

> Thanks
> Colin

Install the calendar to the browser interface. TB has a way to install
extensions independently because it is standalone mail.

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/

I suggest installing the 9/26 version for 1.5rc1, should work with 1.5
final.

--
Leonidas Jones
Mozilla Champion