Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > firebird offline

firebird offline

Luigio Guastardo Della Radica

Hi, I want to use mozilla firebird offline. In mozilla browser 1.5 there
is the option "work offline" and works good; but i can't find that in
firebird 0.7.
Do you know something about that?
Tnx

Irwin Greenwald

On 10/27/2003 1:19 AM, Luigio Guastardo Della Radica wrote:

>Hi, I want to use mozilla firebird offline. In mozilla browser 1.5 there
>is the option "work offline" and works good; but i can't find that in
>firebird 0.7.
>Do you know something about that?
>Tnx

Don't understand why you want to work off line while using a browser.
Maybe you are thinking of Thunderbird (Mail & Newsgroups) ?

--
Irwin Greenwald
Mozilla Champion

Luigio Guastardo Della Radica

No, I meant Firebird: working offline i can see the pages I have visited
offline

> Don't understand why you want to work off line while using a browser.
> Maybe you are thinking of Thunderbird (Mail & Newsgroups) ?

David Warren

Irwin Greenwald wrote:

> On 10/27/2003 1:19 AM, Luigio Guastardo Della Radica wrote:
>

>>Hi, I want to use mozilla firebird offline. In mozilla browser 1.5 there
>>is the option "work offline" and works good; but i can't find that in
>>firebird 0.7.
>>Do you know something about that?
>>Tnx
>>

> Don't understand why you want to work off line while using a browser.
> Maybe you are thinking of Thunderbird (Mail & Newsgroups) ?

You can add offline support for Firebird via a menu option with this
extension at http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/#workoffline

- David

Luigio Guastardo Della Radica

Thanks