Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > EMail Pictures

EMail Pictures

Neal Smith

I have recently downloaded 1.4 and 1.5. I enjoy Mozilla very much as a
browser and as my email program.

Recently, however, the picture icons are not coming through on email
messages. Pictures are fine on the browser.

How do I change the settings to make sure the picutre icons are coming
through on email messages.

Thanks, Neal

Leonidas Jones

Neal Smith wrote:

> I have recently downloaded 1.4 and 1.5. I enjoy Mozilla very much as a
> browser and as my email program.
>
> Recently, however, the picture icons are not coming through on email
> messages. Pictures are fine on the browser.
>
> How do I change the settings to make sure the picutre icons are coming
> through on email messages.
>
> Thanks, Neal

Edit>>Preferenences>>Privacy&Security>>Images

Unclick the checkbox for Do not load remote images in Mail and Newsgroup
messages.

Also check View>>Message Body As. Check the box for Original HTML

Lee
--
Leonidas Jones
Mozilla Champion