Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > How to display HTML text

How to display HTML text

sujeet kumar

Hi
I want to display HTML text in Ruby Tk widget.The display will be
like HTML text displayed in a web browser.
How can I do that.
Thanks
sujeet

Hidetoshi NAGAI

From: sujeet kumar <(E-Mail Removed)>
Subject: How to display HTML text
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 07:26:20 +0900
> I want to display HTML text in Ruby Tk widget.The display will be
> like HTML text displayed in a web browser.
> How can I do that.

If you want to use standard widgets only, you must parse the HTML
text and layout the contents on TkText and/or TkCanvaw widget.
Probably, tt'll not so easy.
If you never use Tcl/Tk extensions, it is better to start
an external browser process.
--
Hidetoshi NAGAI ((E-Mail Removed))