Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > thread button not working

thread button not working

Beat von Arx

what happend? suddenly, the "Show threads" button has no effect any
more: I can't see the threads now? what can I do?
Mozilla 1.4

TIA
Beat

Irwin Greenwald

On 10/25/2003 12:52 AM, Beat von Arx wrote:

>what happend? suddenly, the "Show threads" button has no effect any
>more: I can't see the threads now? what can I do?
>Mozilla 1.4
>
>TIA
>Beat

Use the View menu for Sort, Messages and Threads
Set Sort to whatever you want
Set messages to All and check Threaded
I set Threads to Threads with unread.

These settings apply to the newgroup that is currently highlighted and
will "stick" for that newsgroup. Highlight each newsgroup in turn and
make whatever View setting you want to apply to that group.

--
Irwin Greenwald
Mozilla Champion

why we should call Thread.start(),not directly call Thread.run()? junzhang1983@gmail.com Java 5 06-20-2008 03:12 PM
ASP.NET client-side validation working, but button click not working Alan Silver ASP .Net 1 08-02-2005 03:50 PM
To thread or not to thread Sidd Python 4 07-30-2005 09:08 AM
Button created with dim new button click event is not working gce ASP .Net 2 04-11-2005 07:18 PM
Terminating program run from thread (not just the thread) Jeffrey Barish Python 0 05-28-2004 02:02 AM

Advertisments