Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Wrong MIME Type

Wrong MIME Type

Colin Grant

I'ce been using Mozill suitr 1.5 and it is great. I love the email prog
but one problem - a mate of mine says his emails are getting bounced
back with a "wrong mime type" error.

This never happened when I used Outlook so any ideas out there?

Thanks
Colin

Ed Mullen

Colin Grant wrote:

> I'ce been using Mozill suitr 1.5 and it is great. I love the email prog
> but one problem - a mate of mine says his emails are getting bounced
> back with a "wrong mime type" error.
>
> This never happened when I used Outlook so any ideas out there?
>
> Thanks
> Colin

You mean his messges to you? Can't be Mozilla on the receiving end.
The messages would be bounced by the recipient's or the sender's ISP's
mail server. Is he using Mozilla to send mail?

--
Ed Mullen - Mozilla Champion
http://edmullen.net

Colin Grant

Ed Mullen wrote:
> Colin Grant wrote:
>

>>I'ce been using Mozill suitr 1.5 and it is great. I love the email prog
>>but one problem - a mate of mine says his emails are getting bounced
>>back with a "wrong mime type" error.
>>
>>This never happened when I used Outlook so any ideas out there?
>>
>>Thanks
>>Colin
>>

> You mean his messges to you? Can't be Mozilla on the receiving end.
> The messages would be bounced by the recipient's or the sender's ISP's
> mail server. Is he using Mozilla to send mail?

Nope - he's using Outlook and btinternet, I guess it must be BT eh? -
I'm using btopenworld.
Tks
Colin