Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Gambit Codefest

Gambit Codefest

Greg Brown

We are currently in Day 2 of a 9 day codefest to complete the Gambit
gaming library which won a RubyCentral grant this year. I created a
livejournal account to keep everyone up to date on the latest news from
the codefest. You can find it at
http://livejournal.com/users/ruby_gambit/

You can also check out our stuff on cvs at
http://rubyforge.org/projects/gambit/
which is being updated just as fast as we can write the stuff.

Looking forward to seeing your opinions on Gambit when the codefest
comes to a close on June 6th.

Thank you in advance for your interest,
Gregory Brown
James Edward Gray II

mrkode@gmail.com

Greg Brown wrote:
> Looking forward to seeing your opinions on Gambit when the codefest
> comes to a close on June 6th.
>
> Thank you in advance for your interest,
> Gregory Brown
> James Edward Gray II

And I'm looking forward to give opinions on Gambit Sounds really
interesting, I must say.

Good luck to you.

Tom Copeland

On Tue, 2005-05-31 at 06:35 +0900, Greg Brown wrote:
> We are currently in Day 2 of a 9 day codefest to complete the Gambit
> gaming library which won a RubyCentral grant this year. I created a
> livejournal account to keep everyone up to date on the latest news from
> the codefest. You can find it at
> http://livejournal.com/users/ruby_gambit/
>
> You can also check out our stuff on cvs at
> http://rubyforge.org/projects/gambit/
> which is being updated just as fast as we can write the stuff.

Always neat to see those CVS ages measured in minutes!

http://rubyforge.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs...gambit/tools/?
cvsroot=gambit

Tom