Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] Why's (Poignant) Guide to Ruby, Chapter Six: Downtown

[ANN] Why's (Poignant) Guide to Ruby, Chapter Six: Downtown

why the lucky stiff

Ruby-Talk, I have a new hunk of pages for you.

I call it: http://poignantguide.net/ruby/

Chapter Six, "Downtown," rejoins the friendly foxes, the tall and the
short, on their misadventures to locate their lost pickup truck. As
always: much code. And now with syntax highlighting, less red.

I am extremely proud of the metaprogramming section. I hope it will aid
you on Square One.

_why

Farrel Lifson

Just a formatting error from me: all the code blocks seem to be on one line=
=20

Otherwise a great read.

Farrel

Michal Suchanek

On 18. May 2005, at 9:37, why the lucky stiff wrote:

> http://poignantguide.net/ruby/

Very nice.

But set the link colors, please.

ie
:link { color: #600; }
:visited { color: #300; }

Thanks

Michal Suchanek

why the lucky stiff

Farrel Lifson wrote:

>Just a formatting error from me: all the code blocks seem to be on one line.
>
>Otherwise a great read.

Thanks, Farrel. I'm mostly sure this is better now.

_why