Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > RAA down?

RAA down?

Daniel Berger

Hi all,

It appears that the RAA is down. I'm not sure if this was planned or
not, so I thought I should mention it.

Regards,

Dan

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi

Hi Dan,

Thank you.

2005/5/15, Daniel Berger <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> It appears that the RAA is down. I'm not sure if this was planned or
> not, so I thought I should mention it.

Not planned. WEBrick httpd process has been crashed. I've just restarted =
it.

Regards,
// NaHi

Phil Tomson

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
NAKAMURA, Hiroshi <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Hi Dan,
>
>Thank you.
>
>2005/5/15, Daniel Berger <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>> It appears that the RAA is down. I'm not sure if this was planned or
>> not, so I thought I should mention it.

>Not planned. WEBrick httpd process has been crashed. I've just restarted =
>it.

So RAA is powered by WEBrick? I've used WEBrick for my small, low
hit-volume site for many months now. I'm pleasantly surprised that it
works well for higher-volume sites as well.

Phil

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi

Lothar Scholz

Hello Hiroshi,

>>>Not planned. WEBrick httpd process has been crashed. I've just restarted =
>>>it.

What's about adding a supervisor process that restarts webrick
automatically if it crashs ?

Lothar Scholz http://www.ruby-ide.com

[RAA] Jim Weirich's projects website NAKAMURA, Hiroshi Ruby 2 12-04-2003 12:05 AM
rubyfilter@raa: Wrong URLs Josef 'Jupp' Schugt Ruby 0 09-18-2003 05:53 PM
RAA-stream implicit iterator maybe offbyone ? Simon Strandgaard Ruby 2 09-17-2003 06:02 PM
RAA/RubyForge... Michael Campbell Ruby 1 09-12-2003 07:55 PM
where to put private/raa libraries? Donglai Gong Ruby 1 06-27-2003 05:18 PM

Advertisments