Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > RubyForge downtime

RubyForge downtime

Tom Copeland

Hello all -

RubyForge will be down for an hour or so tomorrow morning (Thu May 12
1300-1400 UTC) for a GForge upgrade. CVS, mailing lists, and all
project virtual hosts will be unaffected - only the main site will be
down.

Thanks for your patience!

Yours,

tom

Tom Copeland

On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 09:38 -0400, Tom Copeland wrote:
> Hello all -
>
> RubyForge will be down for an hour or so tomorrow morning (Thu May 12
> 1300-1400 UTC) for a GForge upgrade. CVS, mailing lists, and all
> project virtual hosts will be unaffected - only the main site will be
> down.
>
> Thanks for your patience!

RubyForge is back online and is running a newer version of GForge:

http://rubyforge.org/

Note especially the new, funky charts!

http://rubyforge.org/project/stats/?group_id=167

Pls report bugs and whatnot on the support project:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/support/

Thanks,

Tom

Brian Schröder

On 12/05/05, Tom Copeland <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 09:38 -0400, Tom Copeland wrote:
> > Hello all -
> >
> > RubyForge will be down for an hour or so tomorrow morning (Thu May 12
> > 1300-1400 UTC) for a GForge upgrade. CVS, mailing lists, and all
> > project virtual hosts will be unaffected - only the main site will be
> > down.
> >
> > Thanks for your patience!

>=20
> RubyForge is back online and is running a newer version of GForge:
>=20
> http://rubyforge.org/
>=20
> Note especially the new, funky charts!
>=20
> http://rubyforge.org/project/stats/?group_id=3D167
>=20
> Pls report bugs and whatnot on the support project:
>=20
> http://rubyforge.org/projects/support/
>=20
> Thanks,
>=20
> Tom
>=20
>=20

Thank you Tom. Though the x-axis of the charts is unreadable and I
don't know what Trk Open / Trk Close is. Maybe this text should be
expanded a little bit more. (There is enough space available).

best regards,

Brian

--=20
http://ruby.brian-schroeder.de/

Tom Copeland

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 00:31 +0900, Brian Schröder wrote:
> On 12/05/05, Tom Copeland <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Note especially the new, funky charts!
> >
> > http://rubyforge.org/project/stats/?group_id=167

> Thank you Tom. Though the x-axis of the charts is unreadable and I
> don't know what Trk Open / Trk Close is. Maybe this text should be
> expanded a little bit more. (There is enough space available).

Fixed!

http://rubyforge.org/project/stats/?group_id=167

Thanks,

Tom

Brian Schröder

On 12/05/05, Tom Copeland <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 00:31 +0900, Brian Schr=F6der wrote:
> > On 12/05/05, Tom Copeland <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > > Note especially the new, funky charts!
> > >
> > > http://rubyforge.org/project/stats/?group_id=3D167

> > Thank you Tom. Though the x-axis of the charts is unreadable and I
> > don't know what Trk Open / Trk Close is. Maybe this text should be
> > expanded a little bit more. (There is enough space available).

>=20
> Fixed!
>=20
> http://rubyforge.org/project/stats/?group_id=3D167
>=20
> Thanks,
>=20
> Tom
>=20
>=20

That was fast!

but the x-axis remains unreadable. (Or is it just japanese...

regards,

Brian

--=20
http://ruby.brian-schroeder.de/

Jim Weirich

Brian Schröder said:

> That was fast!
>
> but the x-axis remains unreadable. (Or is it just japanese...

Change the time period to be something less than two years. Change the
update frequency to weekly or monthtly. The X axis becomes much nicer
under those conditions.

--
-- Jim Weirich http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) http://onestepback.org

Tom Copeland

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 00:52 +0900, Brian Schröder wrote:
> but the x-axis remains unreadable. (Or is it just japanese...

True, yup, I'll have to work on that a bit... I'll need to figure out
how to get JPGraph to limit the number of labels. Can you file a bug
for that here?

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?atid=1...=5&func=browse

Thanks,

Tom