Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Another Perl/Java take on Ruby

Another Perl/Java take on Ruby

pat eyler

I've known Phil for a long time, but kind of missed his foray into
Ruby until just now.

http://www.whirlycott.com/phil/2005/...st-impressions

I think it's a good first step, certainly not a bad write up.

--
thanks,
-pate

Daniel Amelang

On a similar note, Sam Ruby's foray into Ruby (and interest in working on YARV):

http://www.intertwingly.net/blog/200...Blocks-for-Box
http://www.intertwingly.net/blog/2005/04/15/YARV

Dan