Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Can I use XPath or something to a remote Mac or Linux box and just query an xml file, not using web services and use encyrption?

Can I use XPath or something to a remote Mac or Linux box and just query an xml file, not using web services and use encyrption?

jake

Can I use XPath or something to a remote Mac or Linux box and just query an
xml file, not using web services and use encryption? I would like to use
only Visual Studio .NET, What is the easiest way? We don't want to
complicate matters at the remote locations, but do all the 'hard work' here
at central office.