Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Test failurse on stable-snapshot

Test failurse on stable-snapshot

gabriele renzi

Hi gurus and nubys,

I was trying to compile the latest stable snapshot (9 april 20005) with
mingw on winxp, but it seem I get something like 60 test failures
(actually some Failures and some Errors). Most of them seem related to
DRb and SOAP.

I was going to report this as a bug, but It seem more likely that
something is messed up on my configuration.
Someone can confirm the problems or is it just me ?