Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > J2ME apps Query

J2ME apps Query

01-26-2012
hello friends,i am new to this forum..
I want to know how to access any file in PC using mobile application in j2me over 3G connection...means k how to use 3G connection for transfer-what packages or any related link or tutorials...
waiting for all ur reply...
thank u...
mail me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)..plz its urgent...

05-21-2012
sir...I am developing an application in which when an option from ChoiceGroup.EXCLUSIVE is chosen, using if condition i want to generate a textbox in a form....can you help me with this...thanking you in advance

05-22-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesome_slayer View Post
sir...I am developing an application in which when an option from ChoiceGroup.EXCLUSIVE is chosen, using if condition i want to generate a textbox in a form....can you help me with this...thanking you in advance

hey according to me u cant generate textbox in form....coz they both can be displayble separately...
but you can create textbox earlier....
and when any choice is selected then set current focus on textbox....
if choice group selected
then
display.setCurrent(txt);

05-23-2012
thank you sir....i actually did the same thing...and its working now...but now i am facing another problem...i have a datefield and i want to return a string using a method...but when i do datefield().toString()...its giving runtime error...can you help me with this problem...thank you in advance.Also i have googled this query but most of the replies suggested on using calender instead...but i can't do that since i need only date in the form:mm/dd/yyyy.