Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > How To open a file using composer from the command line

How To open a file using composer from the command line

Pieter van Emmerik

How do i open a file in composer from the commandline?
I want to use Mozilla composer to edit a html file from a script.

Ed Mullen

Pieter van Emmerik wrote:

> How do i open a file in composer from the commandline?
> I want to use Mozilla composer to edit a html file from a script.

This may help:

http://www.mozilla.org/docs/command-line-args.html

--
Ed Mullen - Mozilla Champion