Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] eXPlain Project Management Tool - 1.0

[ANN] eXPlain Project Management Tool - 1.0

John Wilger

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce the initial public release of eXPlain Project
Management Tool. This is a GPL'd project to create a web-based project
planning tool that supports eXtreme Programming and other agile
methodologies. It is being developed on the Ruby on Rails framework.

This tool is designed for those who wish to employ agile development,
but either can't or just don't wish to keep track of index cards as
one normally does when following XP.

You can find out more about the project, view a live demo, and
download the release from the project's (not very pretty yet) home
page at http://explainpmt.com .

Please let me know if you have any problems or suggestions, and I
would especially love to hear from others who would be willing to
contribute to the future development of this system.

--
Regards,
John Wilger

-----------
Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
- Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland

Dmitry V. Sabanin

Very cool, John!

I'm going to try it right now.