Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Opening for an entry level position in SLC Utah

Opening for an entry level position in SLC Utah

Jeffrey Moss

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C5294F.9BB14B50

Consider yourself a savvy web developer but can't seem to get your foot =
in the door? We're interested in hiring an entry level web developer to =
assist with maintaining a ruby-on-rails application. Opportunity for =
advancement.

Contact me if you're interested.

-Jeff
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C5294F.9BB14B50--

pat eyler

Jeff,
is this something that needs to be onsite, or are you willing to take
on a remote worker? What about fulltime vs. part time?

I'm currently employed, but am interested in picking up some part time
Ruby and Rails related work. I may be moving down to the SLC area
later this year, but currently live a bit south of Seattle.

--
thanks,
-pate

pat eyler

oops, that obviously was meant to go to a *much* smaller distribution.

-pate

--
thanks,
-pate
ParseTree is a little brown stinky ferret that digs down a hole and
violently rips the AST away from the warm bosom of ruby. In other
words, we cheat, they don't.

Randy Kramer

On Tuesday 15 March 2005 01:10 pm, Jeffrey Moss wrote:
> Contact me if you're interested.

Asking here (on list) but consider me interested--will you consider someone
not in SLC to telecommute?

Randy Kramer

Curt Hibbs

pat eyler wrote:

> oops, that obviously was meant to go to a *much* smaller distribution.
>
> -pate

Good thing you didn't post you resume and salary requirements!

Curt

> On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:41:59 -0800, pat eyler <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Jeff,
> > is this something that needs to be onsite, or are you willing to take
> > on a remote worker? What about fulltime vs. part time?
> >
> > I'm currently employed, but am interested in picking up some part time
> > Ruby and Rails related work. I may be moving down to the SLC area
> > later this year, but currently live a bit south of Seattle.
> >

> > On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 03:10:48 +0900, Jeffrey Moss

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > > Consider yourself a savvy web developer but can't seem to get

> your foot in the door? We're interested in hiring an entry level
> web developer to assist with maintaining a ruby-on-rails
> application. Opportunity for advancement.
> > >
> > > Contact me if you're interested.
> > >
> > > -Jeff
> > >

> > --
> > thanks,
> > -pate
> > -------------------------
> > ParseTree is a little brown stinky ferret that digs down a hole and
> > violently rips the AST away from the warm bosom of ruby. In other
> > words, we cheat, they don't.
> >

> --
> thanks,
> -pate

Jeffrey Moss

It's actually in Sandy, and yes.

-Jeff

> On Tuesday 15 March 2005 01:10 pm, Jeffrey Moss wrote:
>> Contact me if you're interested.

> Asking here (on list) but consider me interested--will you consider
> someone
> not in SLC to telecommute?
>
> Randy Kramer

pat eyler

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 04:34:44 +0900, Jeffrey Moss <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> It's actually in Sandy, and yes.

That's good to hear. Are you looking for full time, or part time enough?

What more can you tell me? is this running on Linux, Mac OS X, or
some win32? Are you using MySQL or postgreSQL? What about web
servers? (I'm just loaded with questions)

Consider me interested too -- and more privately this time

-pate

--
thanks,
-pate
ParseTree is a little brown stinky ferret that digs down a hole and
violently rips the AST away from the warm bosom of ruby. In other
words, we cheat, they don't.

Jeremy Kemper

pat eyler wrote:
> That's good to hear. Are you looking for full time, or part time enough?
>
> What more can you tell me? is this running on Linux, Mac OS X, or
> some win32? Are you using MySQL or postgreSQL? What about web
> servers? (I'm just loaded with questions)
>
> Consider me interested too -- and more privately this time

Folks looking for Ruby on Rails work: consider listing yourself on
http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/show/AvailableForHire
I've had a lot of interest from this page alone (Google, perhaps?)

There's a job postings page also, but it doesn't see much turnover.
http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/show/JobPostings
A RSS feed (or heck, rubyjobs.com) would be a welcome addition.

Best,
jeremy