Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > throw exception in the finalize

throw exception in the finalize

z. f.

in vb asp.net page i'm overriding the finalize method in order to make
cleanup.
if i throw exception there it is not seen on the page.
probably because the page has already sent to the client.
is there a way to throw exception on the finalize method in order to check
that objects were closed, but how do i trace this exception?

TIA, z.

avnrao

hi z.f.
I dont know your requirement clearly but based on the fact of finalizer..you
dont have control as to when it gets called. hence try avoid finalization
usage
and use IDisposable interface implementation instead.

Av.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...