Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] new Og tutorial on RubyGarden

[ANN] new Og tutorial on RubyGarden

Chad Fowler

For those not subscribed to RubyGarden's rss feed[1], George
Moschovitis has written a wonderful tutorial on his Og (ObjectGraph)
database library. The tutorial is a really thorough introduction and
a great way to move Og from your TODO list to your toolbox in one
sitting. Highly recommended!

The article is available on RubyGarden's front page or at:
http://rubygarden.org/index.cgi/Libr..._tutorial.rdoc

Request: If you'd like to write an article or tutorial or conduct an
interview to be published on RubyGarden.org, please send me an email
directly.

Thanks,
Chad Fowler

[1] http://rubygarden.org/index.cgi/index.rss

--

Chad Fowler
http://chadfowler.com

Brian Schröder

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:47:51 +0900, Chad Fowler <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> For those not subscribed to RubyGarden's rss feed[1], George
> Moschovitis has written a wonderful tutorial on his Og (ObjectGraph)
> database library. The tutorial is a really thorough introduction and
> a great way to move Og from your TODO list to your toolbox in one
> sitting. Highly recommended!
>
> The article is available on RubyGarden's front page or at:
> http://rubygarden.org/index.cgi/Libr..._tutorial.rdoc
>
> Request: If you'd like to write an article or tutorial or conduct an
> interview to be published on RubyGarden.org, please send me an email
> directly.
>
> Thanks,
> Chad Fowler
>
> [1] http://rubygarden.org/index.cgi/index.rss
>
> --
>
> Chad Fowler
> http://chadfowler.com
> http://rubycentral.org
> http://rubygarden.org
> http://rubygems.rubyforge.org (over 100,000 gems served!)

Nice tutrial and og seems really impressive!

I'm waiting for the possibility to use it.

best regards,

Brian

--
Brian Schröder
http://ruby.brian-schroeder.de/

George Moschovitis

Chad,

thanks for posting this text, and for your efforts in promoting Ruby in
general!
btw, let me thank again Matt Bowen and James Britt for reviewing the
text and fixing many mistakes.

-g.

ps: there are new, cool Og features, comming in the next week

[ANN] New RubyGarden article: "Reflections on Rails" Chad Fowler Ruby 9 10-30-2004 04:32 AM
offline rubygarden wiki? digibren Ruby 1 09-21-2003 04:30 AM
RubyGarden question Austin Ziegler Ruby 1 09-07-2003 02:40 AM
RubyGarden Wiki search speed Chad Fowler Ruby 1 07-31-2003 01:20 PM
rubygarden.org FAQ broken Eric Schwartz Ruby 3 07-09-2003 07:06 PM

Advertisments