Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > WEBrick: Has anyone used WEBrick::Session?

WEBrick: Has anyone used WEBrick::Session?

Lloyd Zusman

I recently came across the WEBrick::Session module here:

http://moonrock.jp/~don/ruby/webrick/session.rb

Does anyone know of any examples of this being used within a simple
WEBrick app?

I'd like to see any such examples, if they exist.

Thanks in advance.

--
Lloyd Zusman
God bless you.

Lloyd Zusman

Lloyd Zusman <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> I recently came across the WEBrick::Session module here:
>
> http://moonrock.jp/~don/ruby/webrick/session.rb
>
> Does anyone know of any examples of this being used within a simple
> WEBrick app?
>
> I'd like to see any such examples, if they exist.

Well, I found it. I should have searched more diligently on the same
site before posting here. The example at ths URL is exactly what I was
looking for:

http://moonrock.jp/~don/ruby

--
Lloyd Zusman