Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] Melbourne Ruby Meetup - Thursday, Jan 13

[ANN] Melbourne Ruby Meetup - Thursday, Jan 13

Matt Pattison

(If you're in Melbourne, Australia) -- Come along to the inaugural
Melbourne Ruby Meetup at Rubicon Cafe Bar in Errol St. North
Melbourne. Once you "cross the Rubicon" and attend a Ruby meetup,
there's no turning back.

When: Thursday, January 13, 7:00 PM

Where: Rubicon Cafe Bar
50 Errol Street North Melbourne
Melbourne
(03) 9329 3389

What to bring: yourself, a desire to drink beer and talk Ruby.

For more details, see:
http://ruby.meetup.com/4/events/3856822/

(I was encouraged to organize this event by Rob from the New York Ruby
User Group, when he was in Melbourne recently. So thanks Rob! I was
also spurred on by the apparent long-time success of the Sydney Ruby
User Group, due to long-standing Sydney-Melbourne rivalry.)

Lyndon Samson

Dunno what I'll be up to on that day but I might be able to make it!

--
Into RFID? www.rfidnewsupdate.com Simple, fast, news.