Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: How to make a web page on CD or DVD?

Re: How to make a web page on CD or DVD?

Hot-Text

"Mr Bean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> What I want to do - make the web page available for d/load as .iso
> file, burn CD and that CD would start autmatically if inserted into
> CD/DVD drive.
>
> If Autostart is not selected, how index.html can be executed to start
> the web page from CD.
>
> Link to any tutorial would be great. For some reason I can't formulated
> the right question and I'm getting all sorts of stuff except what I
> really want.

MicroWeb

MicroWeb allows you to create a working web site on a CD-ROM.
Using a web browser, a user can run cgi programs as well as view html files on the CD-ROM.
To view the website the end user only has to run the microweb.exe program on the CD-more...
ROM, there is nothing to configure.

@ < http://indigostar.com/ >

--
Disallow: /