Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > World's Smallest P2P App in 15 lines

World's Smallest P2P App in 15 lines

J. D.

This 15-line python script claims to be "the world's smallest P2P
application"--I think we can beat it using Ruby.

http://www.freedom-to-tinker.com/tinyp2p.html

Any takers on this challenge?

Here's a recent Slashdot discussion on tinyp2p:
http://developers.slashdot.org/devel...&tid=156&tid=1

J. D.

J. D. wrote:
> This 15-line python script claims to be "the world's smallest P2P
> application"--I think we can beat it using Ruby.
>
> http://www.freedom-to-tinker.com/tinyp2p.html
>
> Any takers on this challenge?
>
> Here's a recent Slashdot discussion on tinyp2p:
> http://developers.slashdot.org/devel...&tid=156&tid=1

This is what I get for not refreshing the ruby thread in Thunderbird
before posting.