Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Iframes and session variables--HELP requested

Iframes and session variables--HELP requested

=?Utf-8?B?VmFuIFN0ZWVuYmVyZ2VuIEphbg==?=

We have a asp.net application that holds data in session variables(items).
The admin page of the application has a iframe.
In this iframe we load different pages(.aspx) .
The pages resides in the same application!!

In the main page(page with iframe) we load data from a database in sessions variables(type dataset).
From the pages in the iframe we try to read data from the correct session variable.
This works fine on a local IIS but as soon as we try to install this on a
WIN 2000 test server it doesn't recognize or cannot read the session variables.

What is the problem here?
Is it possible to share session variables between a page with the iframe and the page loaded in the iframe?

Thanxs in advance!

greetzzz
Jan Van Steenbergen