Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] Updated - Ruby on Rails presentation added to the WhyRuby repository

[ANN] Updated - Ruby on Rails presentation added to the WhyRuby repository

Curt Hibbs

I incorporated all of the changes and corrections that everyone suggested
and I have just posted the updated version.

Thanks for your help,
Curt

Curt Hibbs wrote:

I just added my presentation of Ruby on Rails to the WhyRuby repository.
This presentation was given to a group of about 25 seasoned Java developers,
and was very well received!

You can download the presentation here:

http://whyruby.rubyforge.org/wiki/wi..._Presentations

Curt