Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] SQLite/Ruby 2.2.0

[ANN] SQLite/Ruby 2.2.0

Jamis Buck

SQLite/Ruby 2.2.0 is now available for download. A Windows binary
version is also available, both as a zip, and as a gem.

project page: http://rubyforge.org/projects/sqlite-ruby
api docs: http://sqlite-ruby.rubyforge.org
faq: http://sqlite-ruby.rubyforge.org/faq.html

Only some minor changes this time--mostly some changes that have
accumulated over the last month. I figured it was time for a new release.

* Thanks to Garrett Rooney for his patch that fixes the compiler warnings.

* Statement#execute now accepts bind values as arguments.

* Statement#execute! was added, which returns the results as an array,
instead of as a ResultSet instance.

Enjoy!

- Jamis

--
Jamis Buck
http://www.jamisbuck.org/jamis

David Ross

Jamis Buck wrote:

> SQLite/Ruby 2.2.0 is now available for download. A Windows binary
> version is also available, both as a zip, and as a gem.
>
> project page: http://rubyforge.org/projects/sqlite-ruby
> api docs: http://sqlite-ruby.rubyforge.org
> faq: http://sqlite-ruby.rubyforge.org/faq.html
>
> Only some minor changes this time--mostly some changes that have
> accumulated over the last month. I figured it was time for a new release.
>
> * Thanks to Garrett Rooney for his patch that fixes the compiler
> warnings.
>
> * Statement#execute now accepts bind values as arguments.
>
> * Statement#execute! was added, which returns the results as an array,
> instead of as a ResultSet instance.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> - Jamis

Might you be able to rpa'ify it, or perhaps the rpa team can, but its
much easier for the rpa team to have more time on other activities. Its
faster to check other peoples rpa source files than it is to create them.

David Ross
--
Hazzle free packages for Ruby?