Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > CSS Button Rollover Effects

CSS Button Rollover Effects

Blake

Can someone point me to a good article or online tutorial or sample app that
explains how to create rollover effects *without* using JavaScript to swap
out images?

Thanks!

bruce barker

the only non javascript rollover effect supported by css is the anchor hover

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

"Blake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can someone point me to a good article or online tutorial or sample app

that
> explains how to create rollover effects *without* using JavaScript to swap
> out images?
>
> Thanks!

Eliyahu Goldin

If you are happy with IE only, you can use CSS transitions.

Eliyahu

"Blake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can someone point me to a good article or online tutorial or sample app

that
> explains how to create rollover effects *without* using JavaScript to swap
> out images?
>
> Thanks!

jazz831 jazz831 is offline
Junior Member