Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Printing from a Ruby-GUI program

Printing from a Ruby-GUI program

Stephan Kämper

Hi all,

apart from

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin...uby-talk/32861

is there any chance to print some text from a ruby program on WindowsXP?

I would like to print some text from a GUI app, preferably FXRuby
(although wxWidgets would do too).

I had a look at FXPrinter, but it doesn't seem to have a method to
actually do the printing. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Happy rubying

Stephan