Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > complex data structure in httpcookie

complex data structure in httpcookie

Waqqas Farooq

Can I add more than 1 values in a cookie?
e.g if i create a httpcookie then the syntax would be like this:

Dim myCookie as new HttpCookie("myCookieName")
myCookie.Value = "myval1"
Response.Add(myCookie)

Now if i want to add more than 1 values in the cookie then how can I do
that?

avnrao

myCookie["firstKey"] = "myval1";
myCookie["secondKey"] = "myval2";
myCookie.Values.Add("thirdKey", "myval3");

hth,
Av.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...