Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] Dedicated Rails mailing list

[ANN] Dedicated Rails mailing list

David Heinemeier Hansson

So I finally caved in. There's now a dedicated Rails mailing list at
http://lists.rubyonrails.org/mailman/listinfo/rails.

If you're looking for help with Ruby on Rails or any of the components
(Active Record, Action Pack, Action Mailer) that'll be the place to
post. I think there are already some 50 people on there.

You can have a look at the archive for October too:
http://one.textdrive.com/pipermail/r...er/thread.html
--
David Heinemeier Hansson,
http://www.rubyonrails.org/ -- Web-application framework for Ruby