Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Shuttle info for those attending RubyConf 2004

Shuttle info for those attending RubyConf 2004

Daniel Berger

Hi all,

Just a quick note. Those of you staying at the Holiday Inn can hop on
a shuttle at Dulles. It runs every 20 minutes. It's apparently on
curb 2H, on the lowest level. Look for the "Holiday Inn Select"
shuttle. I don't know how late it runs.

The hotel is only about 7 miles from the airport according to
mapquest, so even a cab should be relatively cheap.

So says the man at the front desk...

Regards,

Dan

Shashank Date

Daniel Berger wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick note. Those of you staying at the Holiday Inn can hop on
> a shuttle at Dulles. It runs every 20 minutes. It's apparently on
> curb 2H, on the lowest level. Look for the "Holiday Inn Select"
> shuttle. I don't know how late it runs.

It runs on the 20 min schedule till 1 AM and then you can call them
to pick you up: (703)815-6060

> The hotel is only about 7 miles from the airport according to
> mapquest, so even a cab should be relatively cheap.
>
> So says the man at the front desk...

.... so said the lady at the reception

> Regards,
>
> Dan