Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > 404's, aspxerrorpath, and querystring variables

404's, aspxerrorpath, and querystring variables

news.microsoft.com

I'm trying to create a 404 handler that can record the *exact* URL that
caused the 404 to occur.

When I turn on custom error handling in the web.config, ASP.NET successful
redirects the 404 to my custom page (404.aspx), but the aspxerrorpath
querystring variable only shows what page the request went to, not the
querystring variables passed to that page.

I need the *complete* URL that causes the error, including the querystring
arguments.

How can I obtain this?

Thanks,
RMD

news.microsoft.com

I have since discovered that this is not possible.

RMD

news:(E-Mail Removed)...