Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Storing RESX resources and configs in database

Storing RESX resources and configs in database

Oleg Ogurok

Hi all,

I'm planning on storing my application settings in SQL. What would be the
best format?
I'm thinking of using resource file (.resx) format. It seems
ResXResourceReader and ResXResourceWriter support streams, not just files.
However, I'm not sure about the way to store a stream in database. Any help
is gladly appreciated.

-Oleg.