Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > problems with libapreq

problems with libapreq

Zach Dennis

I have downloaded Arrow and I am trying to get it up and configured. I
compiled and installed libapreq and I have recompiled mobruby with
libapreq and apxs options. When i restart apache it complains that
mod_ruby cannot load libapreq.so.1.

libapreq.so.1 exists in my /usr/local/lib

Any ideas, thanks?

Zach

Zach Dennis

Zach Dennis wrote:

> I have downloaded Arrow and I am trying to get it up and configured.
> I compiled and installed libapreq and I have recompiled mobruby with
> libapreq and apxs options. When i restart apache it complains that
> mod_ruby cannot load libapreq.so.1.
>
> libapreq.so.1 exists in my /usr/local/lib
>
> Any ideas, thanks?

Ok.. after googling around for a bit, i ended up adding /usr/local/lib
to my /etc/ld.so.conf file, then I ran ldconfig and it appears to be
good at this point.

Zach