Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Where does Instiki store pages on OSX?

Where does Instiki store pages on OSX?

Phil Tomson

I know the Instiki FAQ says they're stored in
/Library/Application Support/Instiki
but I don't see an Instiki directory in Application Support. Where else
might they be?

Phil

Luc Heinrich

Phil Tomson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I know the Instiki FAQ says they're stored in
> /Library/Application Support/Instiki

You just forgot that weird little thingy called the tilde (~)
Or in other words /Users/phil/Library/Application Support/Instiki

--
Luc Heinrich - http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Phil Tomson

In article <1gjsbz1.j8f7xf1w13drqN%(E-Mail Removed)>,
Luc Heinrich <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Phil Tomson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I know the Instiki FAQ says they're stored in
>> /Library/Application Support/Instiki

>You just forgot that weird little thingy called the tilde (~)
>Or in other words /Users/phil/Library/Application Support/Instiki

Sure enough. There it is. I forgot that each user has a Library folder -
still getting used to OSX.

Phil