Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Ruby Conference

Ruby Conference

Matt Lawrence

It seems that there is some big event at the Library of Congress over that
weekend as well. Perhaps that can be worked into the program as well.

-- Matt
It's not what I know that counts, it's what I can remember in time to use.

David A. Black

Hi --

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Matt Lawrence wrote:

> It seems that there is some big event at the Library of Congress over that
> weekend as well. Perhaps that can be worked into the program as well.

We won't have time to do anything en masse during the conference
proper, but Sunday afternoon is devoted to "self-organizing
activities" -- which in the past has meant OpenSpace-ish sessions but
could certainly extend to some sightseeing and things.

David

--
David A. Black