Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Click event doesn't fire o dynamicly added user controls

Click event doesn't fire o dynamicly added user controls

Henke

Hi
I have a aspx-page with a panel-control. On this panel control I add user
controls dynamicly with LoadControl and panel.Controls.Add(myControl).

On some of the dynamicly added user controls I have button's and handlers
for the click event.

Why doesn't the event get fired in the dynamicly added control?

Thanks!

/Henke

ashelley@inlandkwpp.com

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:30:28 +0200, "Henke" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hi
>I have a aspx-page with a panel-control. On this panel control I add user
>controls dynamicly with LoadControl and panel.Controls.Add(myControl).
>
>On some of the dynamicly added user controls I have button's and handlers
>for the click event.
>
>Why doesn't the event get fired in the dynamicly added control?
>
>Thanks!
>
>/Henke

the dynamic controls have to be readded to the form and the event
handlers have to be recreated each time the page comes back.

-Adam