Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [Euruko04] accomodation suggestions in Munich?

[Euruko04] accomodation suggestions in Munich?

Armin Roehrl

Hi,

could sb add accomodation suggestions to our wiki?
There must be s.b. from Munich on that list .

http://www.ntecs.de/wiki/euruko2004/show/HomePage

Thanks,
-Armin

James Britt

Armin Roehrl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> could sb add accomodation suggestions to our wiki?
> There must be s.b. from Munich on that list .
>
> http://www.ntecs.de/wiki/euruko2004/show/HomePage

And directions to the conference from major transportation routes
(Hauptbahnhoff, U-Bahn, autobahn, fussbahn , and so on)?

Thanks!

> Thanks,
> -Armin

James Britt

James Britt wrote:

> Armin Roehrl wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> could sb add accomodation suggestions to our wiki?
>> There must be s.b. from Munich on that list .
>>
>> http://www.ntecs.de/wiki/euruko2004/show/HomePage

> And directions to the conference from major transportation routes
> (Hauptbahnhoff, U-Bahn, autobahn, fussbahn , and so on)?

Ooh, too fast:

http://www.ntecs.de/wiki/euruko2004/show/HowToGetThere

James