Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Getting Windows Controls to Interact with Web Controls

Getting Windows Controls to Interact with Web Controls

lltaylor

Hello,

Does anyone know if windows controls can interact with web controls or
vice versa.

For example, I would like to have a web page with a Windows Tree
Control embedded, and use that windows control to navigate around the
web application and interact with other web controls.

I know there is a web tree control available, however I was just
wondering if anyone has had any success in getting these two types
controls to interact.

Any pointers would be very welcome,

Lloyd

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

This kind of code interaction is not easy, but it can be done.
Here's some reading on the subject for you:
http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickst...eSourcing.aspx
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/is...h/default.aspx

--
I hope this helps,