Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Joy, another password problem

Joy, another password problem

Axl

TB is giving me a new error when not remembering my email passwords I'm
now getting an error that says something like "Password not sent to
popmail server, aack child crashed"

What the hell does THAT mean?

dantu

Axl wrote:

> TB is giving me a new error when not remembering my email passwords I'm
> now getting an error that says something like "Password not sent to
> popmail server, aack child crashed"
>
> What the hell does THAT mean?

It means a component that acknowledges crashed, specifically the aack child

Which indicates something is corrupted somewhere. Since you indicate
that this just recently started, a reboot may be of some assistance.
If that doesnt help, try using a new profile as a test, to see if you
get the same error. If you do, then you will have to uninstall and
re-install the program.