Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Typed Dataset has extra columns? Please Help

Typed Dataset has extra columns? Please Help

bboyd

I have a stored procedure that returns 2 tables. One table with 8
columns and one table with 2 columns. I have set up a typed dataset
that is similar to the data returned. However, in my typed dataset, I
only want the first 6 columns of the first table. I created a data
class that maps only the six desired columns in my data adapter. When
I fill my typed dataset with only six coulmns using the data adpater
that only maps six coulmns, I am still getting the the two extra
columns the stored procedure is returning to me (8 columns). Why is
this happening?

http://www.usenet.com