Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Request.Params

Request.Params

Quinn Wilson

I've got a breakpoint set in my code and I'm looking at 3 watches
which (I think) should be functionaly equivalent"

Request.Params(callingPage) "" String
Request.querystring(callingPage) "CatalogBase" String
Request(callingPage) "CatalogBase" String

The HttpRequest documentation description for HttpRequest.Params says
"Gets a combined collection of QueryString, Form, ServerVariables, and
Cookies items"

So why is Request.Params failing to find the correct value for
callingPage?